Friday, November 23, 2007

post t-day

while the bulk of america
was busy SHOPPING TIL THEY DROPPING
we were over here
busying ourselves with
appropriate
post thanksgiving day
activities.
namely:
1. bundling up and
swinging on the swings.
2. opening the new discs we ordered.
johnny mathis
and
a baroque christmas
3. putting out a few more of the
decorations,
(the first two purchased
from the artists. aren't
they beauties?)




all we lacked was throwing
together that
cranberry bread.
(my pint of cranberries cost $7.
yours?)
that will have to be tomorrow's
seasonal activity. . .



4 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Post-Thanksgiving! xoxo, Diane :)

Mindi said...

Wow, those "artist" pieces are beautiful! Any chance you can bring something neat like that for me when you come? I will pay you for it... I'm not picky, I love that kind of stuff. Have I told you that reading your blog makes me miss Russia?... or maybe it's the international travelling, in general, that I miss... and I've heard cranberries are priced high all over this year, in case that makes you feel better.

d/b/c/m said...

what great christmas pieces--they're beautiful!

TnD said...

Hi Jen, I was blog surfing and came across yours. I creche you purchased is beautiful. I mother collects nativities and I would love to get her one. Does the artist have a website? I would love to purchase one for her. You could make some money importing those. Tara T.