Tuesday, April 28, 2009

aloo paratha



i was probably
that last of my friends
to attend one of the
indian cuisine courses.
and perhaps the biggest pull
being the lunch at the end
where you get to indulge
in the freshly made
indian fare
prepared by an indian chef.

and i didn't come away thinking
i would do much preparing
by those recipes myself.
but since i've been
dreaming about that amazing food
ever since,
i was forced to spend the time
and effort
to crank out my own
aloo paratha
rajma masaledar
and
aloo ki sabzi.

and it's been so delish
i fear
it will have to enter
my repertoire.

5 comments:

Ann said...

I want recipes. Yum.

OnGod'sErrand said...

I don't know if I can eat something I can't even pronounce. :D

Davian said...

Mmmm. Mouth is watering just looking at your pictures.

fauxcalpoint said...

Indian is my FAVORITE! Recipes please!

Shannon said...

Dave too... but the above is from me! :-)