Tuesday, October 13, 2009

the invites go out


it's something i said
i would never do,
when they ended up with birthdays
so close together.
who wants to share the limelight?
but please cut me some slack. . .
i'm having a baby at the same time.

we're doing a joint party.
2 sisters, 6 friends,
balloons, cupcakes, and aprons.
and all i have to do is show up.
(let's just hope i can at least do that much).
i have design mom to thank
for the tip off.

and something tells me
the girls won't think twice
about that limelight part.
i think they'll be perfectly appeased.

3 comments:

Mindi said...

So cute... aren't you lucky to be in the right place at the right time. :) Wish I could hire out Jack's birthday party... well, I could. I guess I should say, Wish I could afford to hire out Jack's birthday party. :) Darn NYC prices.

Have fun! Can't wait to hear about how it went.

lovely lindsay said...

um - are you kidding me?! that invitation is a-dor-ab-le. lucky little sisters.
love, lindsay

Lindsay Van Orden said...

jen, am i getting one? i wanna come!