Monday, January 25, 2010

bags, bags, bags




i was kinda proud of myself, to be honest.
not that the project itself
(travel laundry bags)
was brilliant or difficult,
but for the fact that i dreamt up
something handmade
i could gift my husband for christmas.
something i haven't been able to do
since our first year of marriage.

and now my thoughts are moving on
to more little bags of this type
for other purposes.
namely, random toy collections.
i remember my mother
stitching together similar bags
and labeling them
tinker toys
and
barbie clothing.
and as i tend to be box obsessed,
this is the perfect solution
for a few less plastic boxes around,
and roping together
some of those little toys
that just don't want
to stay together.



3 comments:

Ann said...

Once again, so creative.

Susan said...

Precious. I am in awe of your talent.

OnGod'sErrand said...

Go for the toy bags. You will love them! Miss you!