Thursday, July 19, 2012

instagrams from france



i'm not sure
there's anyone left reading this lonely blog
after my 3 months of neglect.
and i'm not sure if or when i'll be back
to documenting our lives so vigilantly.
i really should, but for now i don't have it in me.

in the meantime,
if you aren't already on instagram,
you should be.
my big camera is in the shop
and i'm posting plenty of pics from france
from my phone.

you can find me under the username "jenbanner"--
either instagram on your phone,
or on webstagram on your computer,
and we can stay connected.

hooray for summer!
(even though it's rainy)





7 comments:

Jill said...

I actually wondered if I accidentally unsubscribed from you... :) I recently joined instagram and I will find you there, great!

Maggie Ann said...

wonderful picture! You must have a great time traveling...I can't even imagine.

happyfamily said...

ahhh.

Charity said...

I LOVE reading your blog and keeping up with you and your beautiful family. Cute pic of your kiddos!

Sue said...

I've wondered where you were. Thanks for the quick pic!

=)

Anonymous said...

we all excited to read your blog again...
it's been too long

Joanne Duncalfe said...

This picture is adorable! Your style of writing is amazing aswell... I've only read this post (bit of a blogger newbie) and you've captured me!